MARC II - Mini Recorder
Data Acquisition System
The MARC II is a complete Miniature Airborne ReCording system designed to record messages of several communication protocols. Small, light, with low power consumption and large storage capacity for recorded data, the MARC II is the perfect standalone solution for airborne recording.
Ethernet is built-in to the MARC II. In addition to Ethernet, you can order the MARC II with up to three additional modules of the supported protocols.
Records Messages from the Following Protocols:
• MIL-STD-1760 (up to 3 dual redundant channel)
• H009 (1 dual redundant channel)
• ARINC 429 (up to 15 receive channels)
• ARINC 717 (up to 3 receive channels)
• ARINC 708 (up to 6 receive channels)
• ARINC 825 (CAN bus) (up to 15 receive channels)
• Analog to Discrete (up to 15 channels)
• Discrete input signals (up to 30 channels)
• 1 USB channel (for future use)
• Up to 64GB recording capacity
• Mixed protocols recording
• Conditional data recording
• Timestamps based on IRIG B
• Record operations – start, pause, stop, delete all storage – performed via Discrete signals
• Real-time data monitoring
• Data upload to host via Ethernet
• Rugged multicolor LED for status indication
• Debug and control channel
• No data loss on power interrupt
Its small size, weight, low power requirements and integrated heatsink make it an excellent candidate for data recording.
Miniature Airborne ReCorder - MARC II
industrial temp. with MIL-STD-704 power supply
Mating Connectors & Cable Assemblies are NOT INCLUDED
Note: MARC II data recorder has up to three selectable modules.
Replace ‘xxx’ with up to three module codes.
Replace ‘yyy’ with the 3-digit identifier of your MARC II. Each iteration of the MARC II has a unique identifier.
"z” specifies the following: